Subaru offers the XV Crosstrek because the two.0i and because the Hybrid, the latter mentioned in an exceedingly separate report. New for 2015, a base 2.0i model joins the lineup with a beginning value that's $400 less than last year, despite the inclusion of a customary reversing camera. Premium and restricted models continue, and Subaru has created variety of changes designed to create the XV Crosstrek a lot of pleasurable to drive and own.
If you’ve been looking forward to a turbocharged XV Crosstrek two.0XT version, it remains missing in action. the sole engine selection for the Crosstrek two.0i may be a 148-horsepower, 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine. you'll be able to match it to a 5-speed manual casing or a endlessly variable transmission (CVT), and all-wheel drive is customary instrumentation. In many states, this engine meets Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) standards.
On high of all this goodness, Subaru XV Crosstrek delivers outstanding crash test ratings. meaning the sole deterrent to possession is styling. And yes, it will are available in different colours except for Tangerine Orange Pearl.
Subaru XV Crosstrek Changes for 2015
- more cost-effective base model debuts for 2015
- A reversing camera is customary instrumentation
- CVT gets revised shift logic to feel a lot of sort of a ancient transmission system
- Steering is faster for a lot of participating driving expertise
- New Starlink motion picture systems debut
- Subaru’s sight safety technology currently on the market, as well as adjustive controller, pre-collision the braking, lane departure warning, and steering responsive fog light-weight systems
- Models with sight gain keyless entry with push-button beginning and PIN code access
- restricted receives noise uninflected screen, welcome lighting, integrated flip signals within the facet mirrors, and expanded instrumentation