We all know that the Bugatti Veyron is the most expensive car in the world, with many different versions. But we're not just going to talk about the price of the Bugatti because it would be very easy we know. Today we will discuss the most expensive cars with high performance engines as well. Most likely we also never see cars like this around or parked at the supermarket near your house.
This article will discuss the ten most expensive super cars by TOP SPEED in the U.S. and this is the list:
1. Koenigsegg Trevita priced at Rp 19.7 billion. Carrying the twin-supercharged V8 engine with the CCXR. Power output reach 1018 HP. Basically the same as the CCXR Trevita but with a little touch of color to push up the price with diamonds from the carbon fiber body, the hydraulic elevator system, tire monitoring system, paddle shifters, brakes and carbon fiber. Created just three units.
2. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport priced at Rp 17.8 billion. Carrying the W16 engine. Maximum speed touch on the number 372.8 km / hour. Shown with 2 different versions of the first roof umbrella models such as backup and a second solid-colored polycarbonate. Packed with luxurious features such as daylight lamp, rearview camera, custom wheels horseshoe.
3. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster priced at Rp 16.1 billion. Carrying the Mercedes Benz 678 HP V12. Acceleration 0-100 km / h: 3.4 seconds and 100-0 km / h: 2.1 seconds. Each internal organ will be moving forward and made only five units.
4. Bugatti Veyron priced at Rp 14.9 billion. Carrying the W16 engine. Cars with cost equal to a house in Beverly Hills was once crowned as the fastest car until the arrival of the SSC. But the Veyron took back the title with this year's Super Sport version. What makes this car special texture that is soft and relaxed making it seem different from other versions of the Super Sport.
5. Lamborghini Reventon Roadster priced at USD 13.9 billion. Roadster version of the features of C12 with 650 HP and it looks great just like the coupe. Under his Lambo Murcielago LP640 only but only uniqueness that differentiates. The exterior is made of CFC is a lightweight carbon fiber material. There is also a G-force meter to show much spine you can take corning. This is Lamborghini's most expensive in the world.
6. Lamborghini Reventon dibandrl a price of Rp 12.7 billion. Something to consider before we talk about the Lamborghini Reventon is that V is pronounced like the name B. Anyway, this car look just sensational. He has sharp lines, clean surfaces, and looks like a jet fighter. There are only 20 units in the world.
7. Maybach Landaulet priced at Rp 12.5 billion. Carrying the V12 engine, the total power reaching 604 HP. Top Speed touch on the number 248 km / h. This car was special for entrepreneurs who want to show off and look for something different. Cars with rear roof can be opened fully so that passengers can freely look at the beautiful sky. And other luxury amenities.
8. Koenigsegg CCXR is priced at Rp. 11.6 billion. This car can use E85 fuel which two can produce power at 806 hp and E100 biofuels can generate power out of the 1018 hp twin-supercharged 4.7-liter. Acceleration from 0-100 km / h only takes 3.3 seconds. Temporal Top speed touch on the number 400 km / h
9. Koenigsegg priced at Rp. 9.8 billion. Using V8 engine. Specifications for CCX carbon ceramic brakes, hydraulic elevator systems, navigation, rearview camera, transmission and wheels transversal carbon to keep it light. Top speed 392 km / h
10. Leblanc Mirabeau priced at Rp 6.8 billion. Using the 4.7-liter V8 engine is claimed capable of spewing out 700 horsepower. Top speed touch on the number 368 km / h.